- Form a work team with shared goals, norms, and work strategies.
- Conduct team meetings with a clear purpose, an agenda, and documented individual accountability.
- Provide and receive candid feedback to and from teammates, and use the feedback to improve team functioning.
- Contribute personally to the team's completion of assigned projects.
Exhibit an ability to discuss and explain major concepts and theories of individual behavior within organizations, and relate them to real life experience
- Implement skills for interpersonal effectiveness in personal life and in student teams.
- Produce written communication that is clear, polished, and professional.