- Develop ability to apply faith-based characteristics, ethics, and morals in local government decision making.
- Experience making a presentation to a city council/planning commission in a real life public meeting.
- Develop ability to gather real and original data from various agencies and individuals in local government.
Governmental Management Practices
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the theory and practices of city and regional planning.
- Develop skills to communicate and collaborate with individuals from other disciplines (i.e. managers, engineers, planners, etc.).