L1: Merit System
Describe the nature of a merit system and contemporary issues affecting public employment
L2: Legal & Behavioral Issues
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal and behavioral aspects of human resource management.
- Discuss and describe carefully how to legally and ethically manage diversity within organizations.
L4: Common HR Issues
- Identify and address common human resource issues that arise for individuals, managers, and organizations.
L5: Tools, Policies, & Systems
- Identify key organizational tools, policies, systems, and laws that apply to managing human resources.
- Analyze and evaluate the human resource policies and practices of an organization.
- Apply effective team-building skills.
L8: Effective Communication
- Express learning effectively both orally and in written form.