- Students will be familiar with the CONCEPTS, OBJECTIVES, MOVEMENTS, and LEADERS relative to the development of Vocational, Industrial, and Technology and Engineering Education among the Westerns nations from earliest times to the present.
- Be familiar with the MAJOR LEGISLATIVE ACTS and their IMPACT upon Vocational, Industrial, and Technology and Engineering Education.
- Be familiar with the major TRENDS in Vocational, Industrial, Technology and Engineering Education in the United States at the present time, as well as modern leaders and influences that give direction to these trends.
- Identify several AGENCIES and FOUNDATIONS for support of Education.
- Be able to identify and discuss the latest funding opportunities related to STEM education.