- Use contemporary and classical frameworks to analyze and suggest resolutions to ethical dilemmas.
- Identify and address common ethical issues that arise for individuals, managers, and organizations.
- Recognize how individual differences and cognitive barriers can influence ethical judgment.
- Identify key organizational tools, policies, systems, and laws that apply to managing ethical conduct specifically in public and nonprofit organizations.
- Identify and prioritize personal values and apply those to making ethical decisions.
- Explain how organizational and cultural variables can influence ethical conduct.
- Engage in logically sound discussion about moral dilemmas using the language of administrative ethics.