Expanding Base Knowledge
- Understand and conduct a pairwise comparison process which provides the foundation for assigning meaningful numbers to intangibles such as priorities, preferences, and probabilities.
- Develop skills in framing problems using hierarchies and networks.
- Articulate the rationale for the chosen decision.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis that provides extra power and credibility to your decision models.
- Incorporate moral as well as practical consequences into your decision analyses.